Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
New day, new pair of contact lenses. 1-DAY ACUVUE® offers the healthiest, most convenient way to wear contacts. Wear them once and then toss them out at the end of the day. No solutions, no lens cases, no hassles. These contact lenses are perfect for those who want to wear them every day or every now and then.
Convenient daily disposable contact lenses; no solutions, cleaning or maintenance. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
Daily disposable contacts available in 30 or 90 lenses per box.
One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens.*
Hydrogel material provides 88% of available oxygen to the open eye.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
Are you struggling with your vision or relying on reading glasses?
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia with 3-Zone Progressive Design offers:
- Clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- Seamless transitions between distances
What is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is something that usually occurs around age 40, even if you’ve never had a vision problem before. You may start to experience blurry vision when reading or looking at your smartphone. Then, focusing between distances can become more difficult.
With all the demands you put on your eyes, it can be frustrating when presbyopia disrupts your life—so don’t let it.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses feature MoistureSeal Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses provide comfort—even after long hours on digital devices
- Most patients agree Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses are comfortable throughout the day
3-Zone Progressive Design
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia features innovative 3-Zone Progressive Design for seamless transitions between distances. Because you are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours
Pure Vision2 Contact Lenses
Keeping up with today’s vision demands. Longer work days. Hours and hours on digital devices. The demands on our vision have never been greater. That’s why we designed Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 contact lenses to deliver the crisp, clear vision you need – all day, every day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Advanced design – delivers crisp, clear vision while using digital devices or in low-light conditions.
- Thin lens – provides a natural feel for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Breathable material – delivers the oxygen your eyes need to stay bright and healthy.
- Approved for extended wear up to 30 days*.
Make crisp, clear vision part of your day. (And night.)
- Crisp, clear vision while using digital devices
- Comfortable throughout the day
- Highly breathable for eye health